Getting to Church with children in tow is a challenge, but sometimes the
- The toddler knows Daddy has a stash of suckers, and now Daddy and ‘Dum-dum’ suckers are irreversibly linked together. So when the unassuming child catches sight of Dad in the choir loft, he shouts, “Daddy! Dum-Dum!
- Nine month olds will scream in ranges to make sopranos jealous- and then shush themselves.
- I get my picture in the local paper when a reporter visits the church on Ash Wednesday-only to find that they labeled my younger brother as my son!
- Mom revealed that the reason she rations Easter morning candy since a child ate not only their own allotment, but their brother’s as well. The mistreated stomach rebelled and a change of clothes was required during Easter Mass.
- I have very affectionate baby brothers and sisters. They love to give kisses-but after so five big smooches during the sermon it starts to get a bit awkward.
Share your experiences-comment below!